Q.Is it free?
Q.How do I submit my app?
A.Just click on the register button and enter your app's details.
Q.Does my app need to be totally finished?
A.No. You can submit an app that is in the development stage. However, it must go live by July 11, 2012.
Q.Can I submit an upgrade of an existing app?
Q.Does it matter if my app is free or paid?
Q.Can I submit several apps?
A.Yes, as long they are good ones. :)
Q.Does adding buzzdoes SDK cost anything?
A.The buzzdoes SDK is free of charge.
Q.What is a great mobile app?
I'd like to think that I'm just looking for apps that bring a smile on my face, for whatever reason, beautiful, simple, life saving... but the nerd in me can only be satisfied by apps that push the tech boundaries... Did you say split personality?
A great app is one that delivers an engaging solution to a specific need I have at any point in time. Regardless if it’s a game, productivity tool, entertainment or social app. The app should offer a perfect balance of surprise and ease of use, while being extremely fun and addicting.
Q.Who is on the jury?
A.The jury includes:
- Jeff Pulver, founder, Pulver and 3Rings
- Veena Bissram, Mashable
- Jeff Scott, founder, 148Apps
- Thibaut Rouffineau, mobile activist, WIP
- Marion Moreau, FrenchWeb
- Orli Yakuel,Web analyst and blogger, Go2web20
- Oren Todoros, founder, AppsMarketing.mobi
- Yossi Taguri, co-founder, Pah!
- Eran Wagner, partner, Gemini Venture Capital
- Hamutal Meridor, founder, Daps’em
- Kobi Menachemi, founder and CEO, CrossRider