Buzz App Awards Rules, Timeline and Prizes
- Developers submit apps from Thursday, April 19 to Monday, June 11 to July 11.
<-- The deadline was extended
- On July 14, buzzdoes announces the 25 apps that have been pre-selected.
- The jury evaluates finalists from July 16 to July 18.
- buzzdoes announces three winners on July 20 July 30.
To be eligible
- Your app must be live (or must go live) in the Apple App Store or in Google Play by July 11.
- Your app must include the buzzdoes SDK.
- Contest registration is free of charge.
- Jeff Pulver, founder, Pulver and 3Rings
- Veena Bissram, Mashable
- Jeff Scott, founder, 148Apps
- Thibaut Rouffineau, mobile activist, WIP
- Marion Moreau, FrenchWeb
- Orli Yakuel,Web analyst and blogger, Go2web20
- Oren Todoros, founder, AppsMarketing.mobi
- Yossi Taguri, co-founder, Pah!
- Eran Wagner, partner, Gemini Venture Capital
- Hamutal Meridor, founder, Daps’em
- Kobi Menachemi, founder and CEO, CrossRider
We'll reward three app developers:
- 1st place will win $5000
- 2nd place will win $3000
- 3rd place will win $2000
All winners will get a free, featured buzzdoes campaign.
Rules may be updated. Check this page for updates.